May 2, 2008

Another One of Those Days (& The Flower Was Dying)

Okay. (hey, it's Pam aka Queen Mabb...you know like the queen of fairies in Romeo&Juliet that Mercutio mentioned...okayyyyy).


How do I begin this?

Well, it all started on Monday (I think) and obviously, during school hours when Anti-Princess, (and the little nerd that she is - lmao AP, who would have thought? - she's so smart) thought of having an adventure. I don't even know why, okay. Maybe it's because she thinks her life is totally boring and that she needs like a so-called "social life" but anyway, she wanted to totally have an "adventure"...

Saddest part:

I said "YES"!


Orginal Plan of this so-called "adventure" was to go to a station downtown to look for AP's lost sunglasses (yes, thats how much she loves this sunglasses...but yeahh) and then hopefully we could like totally - well, I don't know what would happen after that but I said yes anyway. (stupid me.) Then, the plan changed. Hey, I suggested that her little boyfriend comes along. We shall call him AntiPrince or Fish (since he swims) or Orion...like Orion's belt...anyway...moving on. As her friend, I should totally have a say if he's totally worthy or not.

By Wednesday - or was it Thursday (the day of) ? ... anyway - "AntiPrincess"'s (gosh, weird calling her that) mom wouldn't allow her to go to Downtown St. station. But, even though this might get off topic, her mom totally allowed her to go to Paris, France and Rome, Italy. How odd is that? She can't even go to Downtown St. station and that's in the city, where she lives!!!!! Moving on, (hey, I get off topic alot).

So, on Thursday (the day it all went down) we decided to have a change in plans. We were to take YM subway and go south to Laura St. (not West) subway station to take a bus (no, 52) that goes all the way to the Laura West St. and then, walk to Saint Francis Xavier (wohoooo)...yes. That somewhat happened but plans arent exactly , you know, the most planned out - if you know what I mean. Things changes here and there becuase of some sort of ...um, misfortune.

And there we were.

Seven LAT girls walking happily out of their school because it's Thursday (that didn't sound as exciting if I had put like "Friday" instead of Thursday but, anyway, off topic). We were all heading to the exact same place.

You see, originally, it was only me, Arjel, and Megan, but Vanessa, Regina, Julia, and Flow decided to come along as they were headed the same place we were. There it was the first sign that our plans have changed. I should have seen it in the beginning but you don't exactly realize these kinds of things when it's actually happening until you reflect upon what had happen and start recalling random details that you may have not realize before. Anyway, we took the bus that went all the way to YM when thinking about it now, we could have walked, but anyway.

In the subway station, me, Megan, and Arjel are all walking happily, saying random things about who knows what because right now, I can't even remember it myself.

Then it happened.

A man came walking toward us. He looked crazy...and he was crazy. But I guess crazy people look the way they act...anyway, here I go again going off topic...but this guy was indeed crazy...and I was the closest one to him. He smelled like smoke mixed with something like alcohol. Yeah, it was something like that. He was terribly unshaven, crusty beared with white stubbles of hair (yuckk). His eyes were somewhat pinkish red. Bottom line, his breath stank!
All of a sudden, he starts rambling about who knows what. He was saying something like a booth or something along those lines. And he kept pointing at something ... something I couldn't really understand. But all I know is that he was trying to say something and I couldn't understand exactly what. It was maybe because of the subways natrual noisy self or he just DOESNOT make sense at all!

Anyway, by the time we were on the stairs down to the subway platform he runs off so rapidly that I was just like "WHAT THE -- was that all about?" ( I dont know if AntiPrincess allows bad words in her blog). We step on the platform and all I could see is him pointing at the upcoming subway. He was going hysterical and all I could think of, "SHIT, is he jumping!?!?!?!??!" My mind was going frantic and my heart was beating so fast I thought I was going to drown in my own blood because the heart was pumping too fast and too MUCH....I don't even know if that's possible...but ANYWAY! I run to Rgeina and as them if they noticed what the hell that old guy was doing or even saying!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I run to the other side of the subway platform hoping that he wouldn't bother us ever again. But he ends up doing so anyway. Vanessas and Flow was somewhere...but I eventually find them. So, I hide in Flow becuase , holy b'Jesus (sorry Jesus), okay, she's hella tall and can kick any guys ass if you piss her off. Trust me, I know that she's super strong...because...she is. (JUST TRUST ME!) We were all scared. Regina and Julia were about to cry and then thank goodness the subway I was waiting for came. I run to the door...and grabbed AntiP. with me...hoping that Arjel would just follow but she didn't.

And there, me and AntiP arrived at Laura St. subway station...unharmed...

We said that we'd totally wait for them when we get to Laura St. subway station so we did, until like three subway trains passed by and they werent on it.

Later on, I found out that they took the bus that goes to Wilson!!!!!!
What the hell was that all about?????

On the way there,
AntiPrincess's little flower was dying so, I figured we couldn't let that happen and so, I took my water bottle that had some water, and we gave it another go in life... huh? Aren't we heaven sent???

Long story short.
We ended up meeting with Vanessa and Arjel at Laura West St. subway station and took the same bus.

Forgot to mention, almost, that we saw Veronica on the bus...HA! How's that for awesome???

We were walking to SFX when we see Mrs. Mabrucco's car zoom off without a care in the world...so, we decided to cancel that little part of the plan...

After that, we separated...

But then, I saw Valentino Carlucci.
Can I please say that he was looking goooooooooooooooooood?
But I wouldn't get into too much detail.

Well,


I guess, AntiPrincess got what she wanted and I think she should be very thankful.
I mean, come on, when do you ever get what you ask for????

Right.

Anyway, it's been good.

Peace out, peeps.

Pam.( Queen Mabb)

No comments: