May 21, 2008

Excitement GALORE!

Once upon this disaster called life, life has been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too busy to blog.

AntiPrincess has been very busy people! Between my music project, my geography project, my english homework and my social life I've had virtually no blog time. Yesh, so this is my entire long weekend: Friday - SWIMMING [Blog Topic #1] Saturday - Shopping with mom + brother, ICK! + homework+ illness Sunday - illness+ trying to work Monday - working to my strongest ability while coughing in my deathbed.
No, beloved readers, I am not dying. I simply have killer migranes [once again, not literally], an incredibly stuffy nose and a really sore throat. Still, I needed a social life so I went swimming on Friday with QS, Sofia, Arjel and Vanessa. It was way beyond awesome.

The little cowards all wore one pieces except for Sofia and moi; mais, we had sooooooooooo much fun. We went on the slides like forty thousand times, they disapproved of every hot guy i pointed out, spent time in the hot tub and sauna, and played with piggy pig. The most memorable moment of the night was probably trying to float on giant float-boards, while we were playing monkey in the middle between 5 people. It was hilarious, and awesomely fun. I'll try blogging about it more later, I really am just summarizing and am not really willing atm to explain all our inside jokes to the worldwideweb.

Then Saturday through Monday I was sick and mostly working on my music project. Woo hoo. What fun.

Then came Tuesday - NIAGARA FALLSSSSSSSS!!!! Woo! It was hilarious. We went to learn about geography... Psh, yeah right. I was on the bus with QM with QS and Sofia in front of us, Sara beside us and Arjel and Emmerz behind us. It was hilarious - we played truth or dare, listened to music, and laughed at the randoms on the highway. Then, we visited the Welland Canal, boring much? It was probably the second most boring experience of my life. After the Welland Canal we continued to the Niagara Escarpment and took a hike. Downhill was fine - everybody was complaining though. We finally got to the river and it was beautiful and the scenery was amazing. Then we got stuck on a rock about a metre from shore, it was sooooo funny because at first, the water was really low and we all could walk to the rock. So we did, and then a current of water came rushing in and we were STUCK on the rock. LOL! Yepsh, then, we all got 15 minutes or so to take pictures on the rocks and stuff - our teachers are very understanding about the fact that we are GIRLS. So, I went the farthest and we took loads of pictures. I'll upload a few of my favourites later.. [Insert Pictures Here] Yepsh, then we hiked uphill and nobody was complaining, because we were too busy PANTING! Mr Capps got us lost and took us around in circles on the steepest hill of the entire escarpment! When we finally got un-lost, we'd lost like half an hour of our lunch. Then we had 12 flights to climb, and then we got to sit in a field - which I rather enjoyed - for a few minutes while we were waiting for the other class to catch up. Hmmmmmmm. What was next? Oh my gosh. QS just showed me a link for a video called "Zombie Strippers" I'm kinda scared. In what messed up fantasy do you want to do a zombie or watch a zombie strip for that matter? Perverted! Anyways, yesh. So then we left the escarpment and went to Clifton Hill where we got an hour for lunch! So, our little group set off; little not. Group Includes: Megan, Pamela [QM], Giovanna[QS], Sofia, Arjel, Emily [Emmerz], Diana, Sara and Rebecca. We passed the Hard Rock Cafe on the way to the Hershey Factory and took a picture with all the stars. Then Hershey factory, we met my future husband - Mr Hershey - and we took loads of pictures. Then, we actually went on Cliffton Hill and went to Wendy's for lunch. After a few hours of eating lunch [30 minutes, EXAGERATION] we went our seperate ways. Rebecca+ Gio = shopping; Sofia + Megan + Sara + me = FUN HOUSE!; Pam + Arjel = icecream while they wait for us; Diana + Emmerz = Unknown.

Funhouse was AWESOME!!!! I'll post more later, I'm really not in the blogging mood right now. Au revoir.

dISASTROUSLY,
AntiPrincess

No comments: