May 11, 2008

Recent Newslings

Once upon this disaster called life, I had a very very busy week.

Okay... to start off thursday was the mother daughter tea. it was way beyond awesome. because mothers day is coming up, my school has an annual mother daughter tea. btw; wish all your mothers happy mothers day, love you mommy. :) anyways, so they told us to dress smart casual. so, i wore the most gorgeous yellow sundress that i got at Stitches, a white sweater and my new brightly coloured flower power converse. SIGH. gor. ge. ous. anyways, church was well, church and im in the choir - rawr - and that was well... how does it sound? yepsh. <--- my new word [yep + yesh]. but then afterwords - the actual "tea" - was a blast. my friend angieh, oh mon dieu she's sooooooooooooo eccentric i love her. :P the "tea" is in quotations because they actually just stuffed like 1000 mothers and daughters into our gym with cookies, fruits and cakes. and of course, tea. yuckiness. but angieh and myself had a BLAST. we were just being our usual selves, skipping through the mob trying to find our parents singing "we're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz, dah dah dah dah dah dah! because of the wonderful things he does.", walking around the track above our gym, sitting and singing on the stairs, being stupid, later skipping down the hall and using it as a runway. and afterwords, when there were only our parents and my neighbours left, using the gym as our personal dancefloor for a very bad tango. see, angieh takes dance lessons and i have two left feet - dont we make a wonderful pair? yeah... it was way fun. so many laughs.

then, friday comes along. yepsh; the mother daughter tea where we were there till 10!!! was on a thursday. i didnt get home till 10:30, which means i wasnt in bed until 12. and im the type that needs my full eight hours or else i faint during math. well, i always pass out during math - ITS MATH! - but yepsh, today more than usual. so, im exhausted and disoriented like all day. i was very confused, and like learning physics isnt confusing enough. blah blah blah. me and kamie went to go see 21, im amazed its still out!!! it was sooooooooo funny cause there was me and her, then two other couples in the theatre. talk about awkward! then kamie bought us our drinks and popcorn - thanks kamkam, love you. ♥ - and we got that really big popcorn where you get refills. we got 2 bags!!!! by the end, i ate all the popcorn, we both went to the bathroom twice and i was way beyond bloated. then we walked across the street to where i work, then i showed kamie to the subway station and we went bye bye. but it was amazing and i hope you had fun, kamie. :) tu es une vache. :) <--- she speaks french.

yeah, anyways, thought id keep you guys up to date on my social life. now that its spring, my social life is picking up again so ill prolly be blogging much more frequently. ie: tomorrow is sofia's birthday party. :) then monday is the spring concert so ill be at the theatre all day. tuesday i need to go back to school, disapointed sigh, unfortunately. then friday a bunch of us are gonna go to my workplace and hang out at free swim hoping to meet some hot guys. ;) then saturday is my best friend's birthday party. woo hoo. then on the 20th, my geo class is going to Niagara Falls - tis will be awesome. :D what else??? not to mention my ISUs that I havent even started yet. grrrr... hmm. then exams. then so much more.

OH. I didn't tell you about last Wednesday!!! really, the story's not that long. promise. Okay, actually, it's not even that funny. Basically, my co-worker wanted Wendy's. and usually, i dont go for him but i hadnt eaten dinner that day so i decided, shit, if he buys me a meal, ill go. so, i ended up getting a combo, with a frosty instead of fries. unfortunately... so yeah, its funnier in that sort of "you had to be there" kind of moment.... OH! but, i got my nails done, right? this really bright blue-turquoise lusterous colour. and this little boy, couldnt have been older than six, runs up to me randomly and grabs my nails and says in the funniest squeakiest im-unsure-of-my-sexuality voice: "OH. MY. GOSH! i LOVE your nails!" i turn around, trying not to laugh and see my boss holding in laughter. i could not stop laughing.

Yeah, ok. Im done.
Arent you pleased?
dISASTROUSLY,
AntiPrincess

PS: Okay, Sofia's birthday party was DA BOMB. Lmfao, did i actually just say that? Lmao. Anyways, it started at 2:30, and me and Gio (aka Queen Stitches) were the only ones there until about 3:15, because the invitation said: "Arrivals between 2:30 and 3:30" and of course, the longer the party - the better. I was supposed to leave at eight, but ended up staying until 10. It was so much fun to catch up with the guys and just hang out. Only, Sofia's hampster died. RIP. And I kinda soaked her by accident - I meant to soak her cousin but oh well... Sorry Sofia. Love you. ♥

Okay, now I'm off. And that is all the recent newslings for today. :)

No comments: