May 1, 2008

Randoms

Once upon this disaster called life my friends got curious and wanted to write their own blogs.

Okay, so in case you haven't noticed, Gio (Queen Stitches) recently wrote a blog. Yeah, my friends enjoy writing random blogs to it will be fun for myself, and I'm sure you guys, to read them. They tell stories way better than I do and are a lot more fun. More fun than moi?! IMPOSSIBLE. I KNOW! Also, because my friends are crazy and eccentric, I will be correcting a few of their blogs. Ie: I do not have OJD or w/e. I don't even know what that is! I am not as obsessed as Queen Stitches, at all! And... yeah...

So, enjoy the random blogs.
You'll probably be hearing from the following over the next little while
Charlene (Chaarzard the Baboon.)
Pamela (Princess types-a-lot)
Cruzel --maybe -- (Godzela)

and others. Note: Names may change.
Currently, my cat is eating my headphones/ earphones so I've gotta run.

dISATROUSLY,
AntiPrincess

PS: QS mentioned how the acronym for AntiPrincess is AP. Which is funny b/c I'm in AP classes. Ha ha. Never noticed that, did you?

PSS: If I didn't explain the headless Caps thing, I will later.
... If somebody reminds me.

PSSS: Our presentation will be awesome. Tell you about it on Monday afterwords... No, Tuesday. Monday = busy.

No comments: