May 15, 2008

Concert + RUGBY!!!!!

Once upon this disaster called life there came a Monday, a Tuesday and a Thursday.


Helloz to all. I'm in BTT, agaaaaaaaaain. And, as we are making flyers in Publisher - I am done. :) I have like, a half hour to spare and while everybody else is STALKING the JoBros, I'm updating you peoples. Ha ha, I felt special the other day b/c my friends were searching "Princess" on google blogs and they found my blog. These friends are not Queen Mabb or Queen Stitches, so they had no idea it was me writing until they saw they're name. Now, they wanna write, so be expecting some blogs from Angie and Lea.


Anyways, okay, so... What was I blogging about again? Right. Okee dokee, Spring Concerts. Being the amazing flutist (psh, I rarely practice) that I am, I was in the Spring Concert on Monday and Tuesday night. All the school bands performed, and with only a 15 minutes intermission, it lasted from 7:30 - 10:00. Yeah, it was reaaaaaaaaally good. Our band was awesome, we played our songs really well and even played faster than we were supposed to. Yeah, anyways, it was fun and our choir - once again, a part of, FORCED. FORCED. FORCED!!! [by Queen Sitches] - did awesome too. The altos (moi + les Queens) were the greatest. Yepsh, so we rocked. Rocked. Rocked. Dittoness for Tuesday. Oh. Mon. Dieu. We saw our old W5H instructor!!! Teacher from grade school, it was so nice to see him and yeah, he's like, hilarious! Yepsh; those were the highlights.


Then, most of you are probably wondering about the "RUGBYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" Yepsh, well, at Sofia's birthday party, my friend Franco (goes to an all guys school, give him pity) invited all of us to go to his rugby game on Tuesday. So, we realized that we had time to go before our Spring Concert, so we go. We left school right away, rushed over to his school (30 minute walk from our house) and arrived. He, of course, wasn't playing. Figures? And, there was only like 5 minutes of gameplay left before the game ended. Of course, there was a man down when we got there who stayed down for EVER before the game continued. Anyways, Franco didn't even say hi!!! It was hilarious, because we were looking for him, he was sitting across the field, and we tried everything to figure out which person was him. We were using my camera to zoom, as "binoculars" then we finally guessed that he was the second from the right. And, then, brilliance struck, and I took a picture then zoomed in to figure out. And, guess what? He was the second from the right!!! Queen Mabb aka Pam, is such a stalker! Yeah, we were so proud. Then, I waved the most miniscule wave in the world and Franco starts like waving his arms like a maniac. Sigh + eye roll. Anyways, so the game finishes, we all want to go home cause it's like 4:00, and Franco has a team huddle thing. Whatever, so we wait. Then he walks to the OPPOSITE side of the field, and we're like: "COME HERE!" and he's like: "NO! COME HERE!" so we finally go there [how rude is that?!] and he completely ignores us. We had to call him over like four times before he finally comes to say hi then when he does come, he says, "I'm hungry and tired and annoyed..." Sheesh. We went to see him, grrrness. Then, we went to Queen Stitches' house for icecream. :)   Thanks Gio. Then, Pam et moi were walking home, not expecting it to take half a fckn hour!!! and we see Franco drive by in a van with just him and his mom in the car! Like, gosh! He was going to the exact same place we were, to the elementary school to pick up our brothers, and he doesn't even offer us a ride! Then, when we get to the elementary school, we see him there, and he goes right by my house when he goes home, and I'm talking to him, and he leaves once again forcing me to walk home!   Grrr... Now, we are mad at him. But, I don't hold grudges very well. But, yeah, I am never, ever, going to watch his rugby games ever again!!!!  And Queen Mabb will be blogging about it too, I think.
 
And, tomorrow, hopefully (fingers crossed), friends et moi will be going to my place of employment (pool) for free swim. :)   Shall be fun. 
 
dISASTROUSLY,
AntiPrincess
 
PS: Will be changing my name once I think of something else. I found there is another AntiPrincess on blogger so, I must not be the same! Suggestions?   InkyPrincess?  FaeriePrincess?  I think my friends want me to stick the the whole royalty thing, cause they're both Queens. Funny, cause its my blog, isnt it? Anyways, au revoir.

No comments: