Feb 21, 2009

Beauty and the Beast

AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
(I already posted a note on FB, so, I'm just going to copy and paste.)


Omg. I love this movie.I forgot how much I love this movie. :D
It's soooooooooooo cute.

Beast: I want to do something nice for her.
Clogsworth: Well... There's the usual things: flowers, chocolates, promises you don't intend on keeping.

Mrs. Pots, singing: There may be something there that wasn't there before.
Chip: What's there, Mama?
Mrs Pots, speaking: I'll tell you when you're older.

I love that song. Something There. :D

Beast gets a haircut by the coat hanger.
Lumiere: VOILA! Oh! You look so.. so...Shows Beast with curls and bows.
Beast: Stupid.
Lumiere: Um... Not quite.
Cut into Tale as Old As TimeI absolutely LOVE this song.

One of my FAVOURITE Disney songs. EVER. It's so cute, and the words are magical. He's so sweet... He gives her the magic mirror to see her Father, which is ultimately his downfall. Kind of.

Beast: I let her go.
Clogsworth: Why?
Beast: I had to... I love her.
GAW. N
O GASTON! NO! DON'T KILL THE BEAST!!!!
I get WAY too into movies. Especially of the Disney Variety.
I love how they play Be Our Guest while the animated servants fight with the villagers.
LOL. Major aw. Clogsworth saves Lumiere. Then Lumiere saves the duster. :) ♥
OH NO! GASTON! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!BEAST! NO! HURRY BELLE! HURRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!
Oh thank goodness. She made it.
Aw, she gives him a reason to live. ...NOOOO!
Gaston just stabbed the Beast. Then plunged to his death.
Serves him right. Arrogant asshole.
Omg. I can't watch. Awwwww!
"At least I got to see you one last time."
K. Cue the cheesy Disney ending that I love. :D
.. What the hell are the pink raindrops?
OH! It's the DISNEY MAGIC. ;D
Why hello there Prince Charming. ;)
OMG. GORGEOUS EYES RIGHT THERE.
And all of a sudden, there kiss causes so much of a spark that there are fireworks.
Sigh. No wonder girls get a misperception of love.

Chip: Are they gonna live happily ever after, Mama?
Mrs. Pots: Of course, my dear.

DUH. IT'S A DISNEY MOVIE.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. LOVE THE ENDING.

I love the Beast's fangs. How he has an atroscious underbite.
I love Belle's yellow dress. You can NOT find a ball gown like that.
I love how when the Beast coughs or gulps, it's extra extra LOUD.
I love how the Enchantress only gave Beast until his 21st birthday, and during Be Our Guest, Lumiere says it's been ten years since then. Does that mean he was 11 when the Enchantress came? What 11 year old lacks love?
I love how I notice all these little details that I didn't notice when I was younger.
I love how despite all these mistakes, I still love the movie.

I'm envious of Belle. That library is huge.
I want it. It's the dream library.
In the words of Sharlene, what I wouldn't give to have that many books.

Btw, sorry for the pointless note.I just wanted to gush. :)

Anyways... Yeah.
It's so cute. I love it. :)

I'm going to ask Megan if I can write an article on it.
Randomly.
LOL.

xoxo,
AntiPrincess

2 comments:

sara said...

One of my favourite movies. I simply love it. I haven't seen it since last year. I want to crack open that VHS now and watch it! :)

joyce said...

LOL, disney!
i love the classic disney princess movies, i loooooove sleeping beauty.