Feb 7, 2009

hockey tourny. :D

omg, my brother's team (DOWNSVIEW BEAVERS SELECT!) are playing in a tourny this weekend.
if anybody cares, the hockey has been GREAT.
they did astounding this morning, winning against Brampton 3-1.
and the goal they scored was cheap.

then, they vsd the North York Knights and they tied with goose eggs.
nobody really played except for my brother, and Gian Carlo.
other players played decently, but not to their full potential.
ie: mark, patrick, etc.
austin, who somehow won mvp, did not play AT ALL.

anyways, it was a really good game for david.
i was so mad, and i was screaming a lot more than usual.
my face was warm with all the excitement.
my heart stopped. lol.

xoxo,
AntiPrincess

PS: I'm waiting for Angie to get here.
LONGEST FIFTEEN MINUTES OF MY LIFE.

No comments: