Feb 16, 2009

I AM the Zombie Queen

Jonathan. Jonathan. Jonathan.
*Shakes head in disapointment*
Silly silly you.


I am the Zombie Queen. :)
You cannot eat my brains, minion.
And mutiny is used for sailors rebelling against their captains.


And, no, I did not search "how to kill a zombie" on google.
I know how to kill one based on the numerous books of gramayre - magic - that I've read.
I told you, I'm the Queen of Dorks.
Do not mess with the Queen.
You'll be scorched.
And die.
Cause your a zombie. :)
Because you have no brain. :)
Thus, you cannot think. :)


... I did not call you a shower, I called you a douche.
LOFL.
Just to let you know. :)
(Insert innocent smile)


xoxo,
AntiPrincess
aka Queen of Dorks - Queen of Dorky Movies - Queen of The Living Dead. :)


PS: Kudos to Heather. ;D

2 comments:

HEY! said...

um whos Johnathan?

Prudence said...

nobody important. :)
he was pissing me off.
read the comments back to back on my facebook status... it will make more sense. :)