Nov 22, 2008

well...

snow is melting.
its bright outside.
im lazy and starlight ran away.
not completely away, she just jumped off my lap.
so now im cold.
and canine is trapped between the chairs, underneath the table.
lol, give me a moment to go free him from his cage.
speaking of freeing things from their cages, my parents wont let me go to the anti-fur thing... something about police and bad perception and dangerous. i understand. i still want to go though.
anyways, moving on.

yesterday = TWILIGHT = AMAZING! holy shit, soooooooooooo sexy. ill go see it again. and am buying it on DVD. and cant help but give in. i have to read it now. i cannot wait until everything dies down. yesh; im giving in to the trend.
can anybody lend me a copy?

its really bright out.
i woke up at 9:45 and was cuddling with starlight for about a half hour, then i finished A Model Summer. great book joyciekins. :D
breaky. watch comedian in the basement. funny funny. weird tv show afterwords. upstairs. stole computer from david. here. now.
bor-ed.
not making sense anymore.
oh well. brain not thinking in complete sentences.
facebook calls.
xoxo,
AntiPrincess

PS: Charlene, telephones-moi si-te-plait? Merci beaucoup. :)
PPS: Ou Cruzel. Whoever reads this first. CALL ME.

1 comment:

sara said...

Sorry, I can't lend you my book.

You should just buy it. If you really think it's amazing!