Nov 9, 2008

ouch

k, so, last night my parents made me go to bed early.
at like, 11, psh!
so i didnt get to finish my post.
and im not supposed to be on the computer.
but i cannot focus on my homework because im usually still sleeping right now!

i woke up at like, 9. everyone was still at davids hockey practice, so i had cereal for breakfast.
blech. i dont like cereal, but i cannot cook so... cereal, it twas. then, david got home and was being typical david... he got the dog all hyper and he stepped on my foot. theres a killer scratch that is just burning, majorly. like, i cant think because it burns so much. owwie. :(
im trying to do my french without my textbook, which isnt working out too well.
then, i have my religion to do.
and my math hmwk.
and i have a test on tuesday in math, which i am so going to fail.
then, i need to finish my history so i can show my teach on monday so she can tell me if its good or not. i really hope she doesnt make me redo it. it took me FOREVER to make the stupid propaganda poster!
all i have to do is colour in the border and write the essay.
that shouldnt take too long.
then, i can finish reading up on my articles and posting. :)
after im done posting all the green + animal stuff, then, i can finish my fanfic. :)
im majorly tired and majorly not in the mood for work.
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
maybe ill go back to bed.
ugh. ill finish my french. or at least attempt to.
A for effort, right?
yeah, not in the real world.
more like D for effort... its not an F!
btw, it is "an" and not "a" because 'F', if you were to spell it out, would be "eff", therefore it starts with a vowel.
oh gosh... im such a nerd.
maybe ill start reading moby dick. woop woop. *insert eye roll*
xoxo,
AntiPrincess

No comments: