Nov 8, 2008

so... saturday night.
didn't go to the movies.
joe had to work and i hadnt talked to emma or sejin all week.
well, i talked to sejin but everytime i mentioned the movies he went offline.
RAWR.
then, sara told me last night that they werent going anymore.
i somehow feel like its my fault.
oh well...
k, i blocked my blog before because i used my facebook blog account to add the band members, and then i realized that they could therefore read my blog. if they wished.
but that would be bad thing.
so i blocked it... :)
but now you can read it again.
hopefully they dont try to. :
that would be scary.

anyways... i got bored, so i put on my black lipstick from halloween.
and really heavy eye liner.
and i braided my hair.
while listening to the Corrs.
and eating mini m&ms.
which are just as adorable as they are yummy. :)
now, if you will excuse me im going to go check out the AGO website.
and my facebook.
and work on my blog...

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
xoxo,
AntiPrincess
PS: Zela, I love you. :)

No comments: