Nov 7, 2008

come with me tonight, we can make the night last forever

whoa oh.
lets pretend your mine. ;)

well, today was a pretty suckish day. i mean, nothing extraordinary happened. except music was pretty funny with the cobra hand making-ness and math was hilarious... just because it was. its too hard to explain these concepts.

then, tonight will be AWESOME. :D im tres tres excited.
cardinal carter's showcase with vanessa and lea. we're watching charlene perform and OBVIOUSLY she's gonna rock the house with her Allelulia! Or however you spell it. so, i dont really know what to wear... but i curled my hair nice and pd. :) well, its kind of pretty (aka pd) but the curls dont really want to co-operate. i need to buy more curlers, since my old ones broke like a few years ago. and my mother's curling iron only works when my hair is wet so... hopefully it looks good.

im thinking of wearing my vintage skirt dressed down with my american eagle music shirt and colourful converse. or just jeans and my minnie mouse shirt. called so because its turquoise with black polkadots. except, its a low v-neck, so i guess minnie mouse wouldn't wear that. unless minnie mouse was suddenly influenced by miley.

my back hurts. b/c im used to leaning back when i sit down, but im trying ever so desperately not to ruin my easily ruinable hair. so, im sitting forward, leaning towards my monitor in an awkward position.

OH! lucas was over for supper. it was kind of awkward since i havent talked to him in like 2 years. but it was good to see him. he had to go after dinner, so whateves.

then tomorrow, i was supposed to be going to the movies with emma, sejin and joe but YET AGAIN they haven't responded! except for emma, whom i love very much. ♥ we're probably going to go without them one of these days. but if i dont go with them, hopefully i can go to the movies with sara and her friends which im sure will be awesome. :)

anyways... im really bored when i should be getting ready when i need to leave in 20 minutes.
EEK!

xoxo,
AntiPrincess

No comments: