Nov 17, 2008

facebook stalkers.

so, careers. was. hilarious.
the megans (myself and wolf) were talking about stalking others over facebook and just plain stalking ALL class. it was such a riot.
we have numerous stalker quotes. and she stalked my house.
and my father's name.
lmao.
there's a very logical, well, not exactly logical, but there's a very good reason for all of this. we were also talking about how we stalk people on facebook, and chicken hearts. it was truly hilarious.
LMFAO. megan just said: "he's AGH, yummy yummy."
lmao, im crying.
oh my. literally, tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing too hard.
oh. oh. need to catch my breath.
holy crap that was funny.
this has been the funniest class in the history of funny classes.
except maybe BTT.
oh, theres the bell.
au revoir!

No comments: