Nov 3, 2008

so in careers...

me and megan are cool. :)
we were struggling with mathville for like 40 minutes. you know you're kool when you do that. :)

mathville kept telling us that we were wrong, but we were right! WE WERE RIGHT! and then we got like the entire class (amanda and christina) involved and they said we were right too but mathville disagreed. stupid mathville..
honestly, a gr 6 could prolly come in and get a totally wrong random answer and itd be like: "GOOD JOB!"

whateves.
i printed out more green articles so look frwd to that on my other blog: www.readthenact.blogspot.com! It now has a facebook page, cool right?! Yeah.. I was bored and my eco friends suggested it.

I wanted to go skating on Saturday night but instead Char and V came over. It was pretty fun, even though they were only there for like 2 hours. And we tried to make a music video to Fabulous from HSM2. Emphasis on TRIED.

I can't go in my basement thanks to Joycie Poo. She made Angie and I watch the end of the Blair Witch Project and now I'm scared of being in the corners of rooms for too long while facing the wall, and of my basement. So therefore I can't sleep. And my room is in the basement, so how complicated is that?!

SO. Sorry I didn't post yet... I haven't decided on my unexpected twist! However, I think I have an idea. Help, anyone? Friday I'm going to Charlene's showcase, which I'm looking forward to. :) And then Saturday I'm HOPEFULLY going to the movies with Joe, Sejin and Emma. Maybe even Devora. I miss them so much! Did I tell you guys I saw Emma at Downsview station the other day? It was good. :) I'm such an idiot though.. I wanted to go to the movies last Friday and she's like: "Can't... Halloween party." And I was like: "Halloweens next Friday." And shes like: "Megan, Halloween is in two days." Or whatever it was. Still, twas tres funny. I have to buy the Host. Not because I want to, or because Stephanie Mayor wrote it (btw, I don't care if I spelt it wrong) but because we bookworms (book club) are reading it.

There are the announcements. Got to go & listen.
Au revoir.
AntiPrincess

No comments: