Jul 13, 2008

The Randomest Fanfic EVER!

Charrmander refuses to write a blog.
I swear, why did she make a blogger account, I have no idea.
It's AP, fyi.

I'm back from my cottage "cheese" as Mabberz calls it...
Sigh.. Only for a few days though.. I'll give you highlights later, probably tomorrow morning while I'm waiting for Charlene to wake up.
BTW, have you read the latest fanfics?? I LOVE the latest drama..
I swear, Ori better not read Gio's or else AP is gonna kick some arse. ;]

SPEAKING of fanfics, Charlene and I - who are terribly bored at 2 am while she's sleeping over at my house - are creating the randomest, funniest, most all enclusive fanfic IN ZE WORLD. Muahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha.

.. Yeah, this is what happens when I stay up late and you get my imagination going.

We're including such stars such as Miley Cyrus, The Jonas Brothers, Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, Chace Crawford, JC Chasez (or Chesex, lol), Big Rob, Lea Salonga, Leonitus from Meet The Spartans and much more!

We're also revealing the personal lives of many of our good friends: Charlene, myself, Joshua, Cruzel, Pamela, Gio, Nikko, Adrian, Eric, Vanessa and a few aquantances: Edvine, Mr Goles, David and many others..

We hope that you will read it, and share a few laughs.. Although, we warn you that MANY (if not most) of the events are UNTRUE. And any rumours heard or mentioned in this fanfic, are probably untrue..

Thanks. :) Hope to see you reading. :)

AntiPrincess & charmander

No comments: