Jul 5, 2008

OH MY JONAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

OH MY JONAS...


I just got home from the Jonas Brother Concert - Burning Up Tour 2008 Toronto ONTARIO, Molson Ampitheatre near Ontario Place... WOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was sweet and awesome. And those are the biggest understatements in the world.. It's indescribable how amazing the concert was.. Even Demi Lovato was great. Me and Pam [aka Queen Mabb] had a BLAST... See her blog for more details.

The JoBros [<3]directly to Queen Stitches), and This Is Real, This is Me.. Then, the concert ended with SOS...

Nick: "The title of this next song.. Well.."
Duh duh duh dun Dun dun duh duh dun.
Everybody starts screaming as the band plays SOS.

It was overall a GREAT show.. It's just indescribable.
But it sucks that its over so quickly. :(

It went by so fast, and I had so much fun - dancing and singing along, and crying when they sang When You Look Me In The Eyes and A Little Bit Longer...

Omg, and I'm way tired, but that's okay. :) Queen Stitches had like FRONT ROW seats, and we only had lawn but whateves.. It was great. :) AND with QS's mafia connections (lol) she even got to go back stage!!! LUCKY BIATCH. [love you gio. <3]


I just can't describe it.. It's SO amazing. I can't believe its over. :(

I wanna go again. That was BY FAR the best night of my ENTIRE LIFE!!!!

Mrs Nick Jonas out.
AntiPrincess -ap

PS: I'm burning up, burning up for you baby.

3 comments:

sara said...

Molson is IN Ontario Place! ahah!! (;

WOOOHOO!

QueenStitches said...

To cleaer the air the guy sold my meet and greet passes to some1 else so my mafia friends r gona get him instead lol j.k

Anonymous said...

People should read this.