Feb 29, 2008

Quick Update

Once upon this disaster called life I was busy and thought I might update my blog.

I know I said I would be busy in business... but turns out I'm not. However, this is much after school hours (1 hour after dismissal) and I'm at home comfortably. During business instead of updating my oh so exciting blog, I did my homework. Now, I'm free for the weekend with nothing to tie me down. Anyways... Updates on life?
Hmmm..
Well, my friend Pam - congrats! - won a writing contest. Yay Pam...
A few funny quotes from the past week?
Um... "Go suck green lemons... Oh wait! Those are limes!"
There were more, but unfortunately, I can't remember.
Lol.. Isn't that funny though?
Nvm, it was kinda one of those you-had-to-be-there type things.
Anyways... I had a poke war in religion the other day. Was quite fun - of course, I won... ;)
My birthday is coming up and I'm pretty swamped and stressed out about the party... Who to invite? When to have it? Where to have it? What to do? Dinner with family? An actual party?
But I've resolved most of it except for the invite list.. I feel bad inviting 30 or so ppl to my house - but I want to invite more guys... Dilemas, dilemas.

Swamped out.
AntiPrincess.

No comments: