Feb 23, 2008

Ice Fishing/ Snowmobiling/ Snow...

Once upon this disaster called life I went to my cottage and it WASNT! a disaster!
Lol, yesh. So I skipped school Friday (just the afternoon! only two classes gimme a break, plus I missed the morning at Kiwanis festival - band came in 1st. :D) and went up to my cottage with my dad. It was AWESOME! Although, we caught no fish, and our time was limited - 28 hours - it was fun and I love the snow, winter and outdoors. The days out on the ice (of Lake Simcoe) were beautiful, unfortunately, I didn't get much sun as I was in the nice, wonderful, amazing fish hut that my dad made from scratch. :) Go dad. Anyways, it's such a nice set-up! We had snacks, food - the best ham sandwiches in the world, popcorn, salted peanuts, etc - heat, a thermos of hot cocoa - mmm. :) - and we got to fish. Can you get a more perfect weekend? No! You can't... The scenery and snow was beautiful. And I got to drive the snowmobile. Yay for me. I'm not a beginner but still, it's a rare thing. The snow was beautiful - but nothing, nothing could beat the stars. They're so bright and beautiful and sparkling when you're not in the city. If you're a city person - sorry, it's just too polutiony in the city. If you're a country gal at heart - moi - then you'd probably enjoy the weekend, but not as much as me. Anyways, it was so much fun. I loved it and yesh... If I type anymore I'm basically going to gush over how much fun it was and how much I enjoyed it...
No fish, which put a bummer on the weekend, but a small one.
Didn't see any coyotes, but the birds were pretty. :)
Maybe I'll post some pics... Maybe not...
If you've never tried fishing before, you totally should...
Fished out,
AntiPrincess...

PS: Was thinking of signing off as InkyPrincess instead? Opinions?
PSS: I think I'll have to wait until somebody actually reads this! LOL!

No comments: