Feb 19, 2008

Bored in BTT

Once upon this disaster called life I took a class called business aka BTT 101.
Yes, I'm in business and I'm actually quite amazed that the board didn't block this site.
Stupid blocking, it's preventing me from playing games. Yesh, I get bored in Business cause, let's face it: I'm a computer geek, and I'm like four lessons ahead. Okay, one class, big difference! I was going to play the Impossible Quiz - fun, FUN, FUN! - but, naturally (insert eye roll) it's blocked. Zipadeedoodah! Lol. I love that movie. It's 4th Period too, so I'm out of my mind bored. Not to mention I have NO HOMEWORK! Yay. So that gives me the entire evening to practice my flute... What do you expect? I told you I was a geek. Not to mention a dork - but hello? Dorks are awesome! I know; it's like I'm saying that being popular is lame. But hey, who says a dork isn't popular? I'm not one of those dorks with the high suspenders and glasses - nothing against those people. I did have braces though - so now, my teeth are nice and straight. (Bright smile). Yesh... So... Boredom. B-O-R-E-D-O-M. Boredom is my kingdom. Tee hee. =] ... Well, it kinda rhymes. Oh give me a break, I'm bored. OUT OF MY MIND! Yesh, anyways. It's true, I am the Queen of Boredom. I do have a life. Which will bring me to my next topic: my life this weekend.

At the end of a four-day weekend, there comes Tuesday... And when Tuesday comes around, you hate it just as much as Monday after a four-day weekend. Nobody slept really well cause - UCK! - it's Monday eve... Tomorrow there's school. Plus when you sleep in till like 11 from being up till like 2 the night before, and you're going to bed 11 hours later (10) - you tend not to be tired... Anyways. Well, Thursday was V-day.. To be dreaded and boycotted. IT'S VALENTINES DAY! WOO HOO! NOT! It's just a stupid holiday made by the greeting card company... Honestly, if we got a day off - I wouldn't hate it so much. But we don't. So therefore, it's a stupid holiday with cupid and cutips... Sorry, I meant arrows. See - my mind is still in deadlock. Plus side - CANDY! Downside - this year, it's during Lent. Yesh, I'm a Catholic dork... [Don't judge.] And YESH! I use brackets alot... Once again - don't judge. ... Shoot darts at hearts! Boycott V Day!! Where was I? Oh! My weekend... Right... Thursday I did absolutely nothing. I stayed at home and came up with clever sayings (see above) with my friends as to why we hate Valentines day... Aka Single Awareness Day? Not my idea... So. Night. Morning. PA DAY! Yipee! That was NOT sarcastic! I call my best friend forever (not 4eva - forever) and we make plans for lunch at this caffe that has the best (I mean best!) hot cocoa in the entire universe. Demetres. We meet there at 2 and have large hot cocoas. Then we spilt for a pep. pizza and I buy us two small hot cocoas. We were there till 4 so you can imagine all the good times. Nosy nosies. NO! I will not go into details. Then we go back to my place and watch... um... what's it called?... RIGHT! Happy Feet! Yesh, we were bored and my dad stole all our DVD's and took them to the cottage, so we had a very low selection and decided to watch happy feet. About half way through the movie - after what's-his-face meets the little Spanish penguins - my brother comes down and wants to know if we want to go see One Missed Call. Me, hating horror movies, and her, loving them but loving me more... ily! <3... decided not to watch the horror movie, but instead Water Horse. We completely soaked our popcorn in butter - lol, popcorn soup - and laughed at all the little kids who were laughing and screaming and crying. Movie was done, and my brother's movie wasn't finished yet - he went with his friend from hockey, they're younger... If they were older, then we would SO go with them, lmao! - so we walked around.AMC isn't exactly like yorkdale, it's JUST then theatre. But it's alot more comfy and the seats, it's like sitting on HEAVEN! Anyways, so we take the elevator (we're not lazy, there were no stairs!) and go up to the second floor. There, we see a light that keeps flickering, and both of us being quite fearful of the grudge, decide to go back down... We scare my brother and his friend coming out of the theatre, and practically run to get out of there. Naturally, my brother gives us all the horrorful details on the way home and when I turn on my cell phone and get the message: One Missed Call, I, of course, a) scream, b) throw the phone to my friend and c) demand that my mom keep it away from me! Anyways... That was Friday. Good times. I really enjoyed it. It was like the ultimate day. If I could redo any day of my life - it'd be that day. I probably would've said grad, except it was too sad to do over every day. Plus, my valedictorian speech prevented me from truly enjoying myself. And the hair and make up was TORCHOREOUS! So then Saturday, I didn't do anything. I started - notice I didn't say do - my homework, then stopped, then braided my hair then watched TV for like, a thousand hours. Then I went to church and yesh, that was my Saturday. Oooh! And the Leaf game. Can't believe we won. MIRACLE! Then Sunday comes - parents are at work, I sleep in till 11 (usual) and I make plans with my friends for 5ish. Actually, if you want percise, it was quarter to 6. So, my bff (the same one from Friday) and my other bff (I have quite a few) go to see Step Up 2 at Yorkdale aka dorkdale. IT WAS AMAZING!!! It was really good. Highly recommend it. 8/10. Yesh, I rate everything out of 10... Unfortunately (another eye roll), we saw an old friend... Well, we kinda hate each other but will tolerate each other so... We hung out with him and his friends, and laughed at him as he obviously has too much time because he rules at DDR - Dance Dance Revolution.. DUH! So, we got our popcorn and a mega-huge drink - mmmmm. iced tea - and went and got seats. Movie. Over. We were waiting for my mom to pick us up (yesh, I basically have a chauffer... but I NEVER take it for granted.. HONEST!) and went into indigo. I had a $10 gift card left over from Christmas so I bought a new book - guess which one? - and then we took some pics while waiting. Can you believe that my old "friend" wanted to play hide and seek in Indigo? CHYEAH! I know!! Anyways... So I went home, read till 2, went to bed and fell asleep. Monday - Family Day - once again, my parents were at work... So, my brother hogs the computer as I finish my homework and practice my flute. He tells me that his friend invited him to go play shinny and he leaves. I stay home for a while, my brother gets home, my mom gets home. We all head off to my brother's hockey game, which he ties 3-3. He didn't play - he's on a select team and a goalie, so the two goalies alternate, he'll play next game. Lately, they've been in a slug, like a 7 game losing streak, but before, they were AMAZING... Like 4-0 every game! Unforunately, that's the best they've done in a while. If they're reading this for some strange reason - sorry guys, you're not on a roll, now are you? Yeah...Then we came home and here I am. At school. Bored, near the end of class. Sorry about that - I started near the beginning, but then we took a break to correct some stuff and yeah. 10 minutes till I escape to freedom - well, to the public transit. Oh well... Tis better than school. Which reminds me, uuuuugh. Math.... I'm in AP - DORK! - advanced placement and part of that is writing a math competition. So I did that this morning in 1st period. To be honest with you, it wasn't THAT hard. I mean, it wasn't like 1+1 or anything (4, by the way. Lol. Jokes.) but only the latter parts were like E= mc(mc)... That's MC sqaured for you... Since, I don't know how to do superscript on blogs? Anyways... As a "break", today in math, after lunch, we went into the library and played Rush Hour - you know that game with the cars where you have to get the red car to the exit? YES! That! Anyways... I got to lvl 11 and pretty much gave up. I don't have that much patience. Anyways, I was going to pracitce that but I guess I'm out of time... How long is this blog?

K, well, my thoughts are now condensed.
AntiPrincess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful story u have an intresting life of course im in it lmao ur bro is crazy... see ya spiffAy

Prudence said...

Lol, that's the only reason.. lmao, crazy bro... did i mention him and his craziness in the blog? dont think i did. WORK ON YOUR INVOICE! spiffary! lmao, i mean spiffay. YOU NEED TO COME TO CHOIR PRACTICE! tsk tsk. xo.

Prudence said...
This comment has been removed by the author.