Feb 18, 2008

A Bit About Moi

Once upon this disaster called life, there was me.
There's really not that much to know, I can be interesting at times, but I tend to even bore myself. My thoughts are very repetitive, and I'm a Pisces, so I'm a dreamer. I'm a fantasy person - reality sucks. What?! You don't agree? You know you think the same. Books are my life, music is my life, my friends are my life - so basically, I have no life. No, I do... But it's not very big. In fact, it's quite little. See, I told you it would get more interesting. To me, this is interesting. Then again I'm writing it. Oh, another thing about me: I'm talkative. EXTREMELY talkative. Honestly, that last sentence (<--) was an understatement. I tend to babble. Sorry. (Shrugs innocently.) But yes, this isn't telling you too much about myself is it? Well, I won't bore you with my favourite things - if that's what your looking for then go to my profile. Though it's not very detailed. I'm pretty open minded, and I'm a complete activist. Animal cruelty, global warming - the works. However, feminism just doesn't become me. Which is to say (in case you haven't noticed by now - I'm female), I can be a real girly girl at times. Shopping, hanging with friends, oggling over guys, talking on the phone - though lately, my brother's been hogging the phone. Talk about meterosexual. Lol. Back to activism. I'm not just an activist because it's the newest rage - I'm actually against it. I mean, we should care and fight for what we believe in because we believe it! Not because some celebrity tells us too. I actually remember how I got into activism. I don't think that's a word - (another thing about me: very creative, make up new words alot - get used to it!) - but oh well. I grew up with animals, in the wilderness - I can be a real Jane at times, that is after she lived with Tarzan for a few years - the outdoors. I've always loved animals, and ever since I can remember I've been fighting for them and their rights. I'm a faithful follower of WWF (no, not wrestling) and IFAW and other animal orgs. That's basically how I got onto global warming; I was doing a research project about endangered species in grade two (spare time, research, details... I'm very devoted) and I found out that global warming is doing alot of hurt to the world. So since then, I've been a green person too. Ironically, my birthday is on St Patty's day. Woo hoo. Go green. Anyways... Um, save the earth and recycle. Please? Right, about me. Well, I love french, more specifically franglish. See: J'aime franglish beacoup, more than moi. :) It's quite a simple concept really, speak in french, whatever you don't know how to say, say in english. Hmmm... What else is there to know? I really don't know. I'll just roll with the punches I guess.
Au revoir mes readers,
AntiPrincess.

No comments: