Sep 17, 2008

HBD to yous.

Hey guys.
I'm gonna rant about my posters in Eng 2mrw.
Then post on www.readthenact.blogspot.com so read there for my VERY ANGRY RANT.

But, to all the birthday peoples the next/past few days:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVES.

Happy birthday to:
16th:
Nick, my wonderful husband. <3>
Steph, my AHMAYZAZING cousin whom I hold tres tres dear to my heart. Have the best birffday eva! Cause you know you deserve it.
Auntie Lana, hbd auntie. :)

17th:
I'm gonna be selfish and wish myself a happy half birthday tyvm.
CHARLENE! My BFF, I love you to oodles. I love you uber mucho. Je t'aime tres tres tres beaucoup. You get the picture. I love you so so much and I hope you have the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.

19th:
Cruzel, another BFF. I love you soooooooooo much. Have the bestest birthday day ever and may all your dreams and wishes come true.

Yeah... That's it for like, four days.
On Friday, hopefully I will be going out with Cruzel and maybe Char.
Saturday, Mabberz, and maybe Gigi will be going to do some park clean up. :D Yay us.
Then Sunday, my mom has a very low chance of letting me go shopping and do lunch with Pam and Joyce but I seriously need their fashion sense to rub off on me. xD

love you to bits
xo
AntiPrincess

The world is in danger, we need to be its superheroes.
Hope has two beautiful daughers: anger and courage.

No comments: