Sep 28, 2008

A Bit Calmer

Okay... So a few seconds ago, I like spazzed at my keyboard b/c I was pissed.

But, I read some friendly PETA facts and they made me feel a lot better. :)

Hug A Veggie day was a great success. :) In fact, there were major sign ups on peta2.com and apparently, there were loads of people who said that they would try to go vegg. So, YAY HUG A VEGGIE DAY!!! I've also been inspired to swear off pork. Yes, that means no bacon! But... it's a start.

BLURB!: 2/3rds of North Americans would rather be stranded on a dessert island with their animal companion(s) rather than their human partner.
I find that absolutely adorable. :) It gives me hope that maybe not everyone hates animals in this present day and age.

You know Tzipi Livni? No? Me neither. Apparently, he's the maybe next prime minister of Israel. He's also a VEGETARIAN!!!

There's this really funny video about if humans acted like dogs. http://www.peta.org/feat/abc/sniff_that.asp Now, at first I didn't get it. But after reading the explanation at PETA, I understand that it's related to SPAYING AND NEUTERING YOUR PETS. Which, you should totally do! The pet population is constantly growing, and if you want a puppy - go to the humane society. Don't let your dog's puppies be orphaned. Don't let your dog have puppies!

Long Island Business News made a video blog about PETA'S KFC work. Word is getting out. http://libizblog.wordpress.com/2008/09/18/who-are-you-calling-chicken/

Vegan Good News: Dark chocolate contains stuff that is good for your heart and helps prevent heart disease. THAT'S A SMALL PORTION EVERY DAY! Lol. Not a lot! http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20080923/sc_livescience/chocolatehelpsheartstayhealthy

Um, also... Okay. I love PETA and all... but milk is milk. I don't see the harm in it. Yeah, sure... Nobody would like to get their udder squeezed and some dairy farmers are INCREDIBLY CRUEL! But you buy milk from an Ontario farmer and you're safe. But the article about College guys spewing was pretty funny. :)

The horseracing industry made some new groundrules today to make horse racing safer for the athletes! Woo hoo! Victory for horses. :)

Yeah.. All these victory and/or funny stories made me feel better. :)

So, sorry for spazzing but I'm still mad about it.
However, I am willing to forgive.

xo,
AP

ps: WATCH THE VIDEO.

No comments: