May 4, 2011

sooooooooooo much to do

Hey readers.

So, guess who's absolutely crazy? Me. Yup.

I'm completely psychotic. Wooooo. I signed up for 4 AP exams. FOUR. F-O-U-R!
Chemistry (done), Calculus (done), Biology (soon to come) and Physics (immediately after that). Whatever, right?

Well, that's not my point. I have to study for bio and physics. On top of that, I have regular school, isus, work, band, MULTI NIGHT (I'M SO DEAD.) and chores.

Tonight alone, I stayed at school until 4 practicing River Dance (omfg, im dead.), then I studied for 3 hours, now I need to help my mom do computer stuff, clean my room, make lesson plans, organize my work folder and sleep. Yay.

I'll suffer through. Just needed to make a to do list, haha.

Love always,
PrudenceB.

PS: This song is the only thing that gets me through the day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC9Jxi78G1I

No comments: