May 7, 2011

omg; i love t swift

http://vimeo.com/user6605365/meanvideo

So I know loving Taylor Swift is such a trend right now, but I've loved her since I heard Tim McGraw for the first time. Anyway, I absolutely love this video!

On that note, this song brings me back to someone who bullied me when I was a kid. And you know what, honestly, everyone's been bullied. Everyone experiences the same kinds of pain and the same hurt. I know it doesn't make me different or special.

But you know what, I stopped the cycle. I was strong. I forgave her/ him/ them all. I am not bitter. But karma is a bitch.

Who has the fairytale happily ever after? Me. Who has the grades? Me. Who has all the options in the world? Me. Who can lay their head on their pillow without any regrets? Me. Who has so many people who love them? Me. Who is a beautiful person? Me. I don't care if you disagree or not, I'm happy with my life. I'm proud of who I am. Things worked out for me. You are just jealous. I don't have anything against you and I don't wish anything bad on you.

I'm happy. That's what this song reminds me.

Love always,
Prudence B.

All you are is mean, and a liar, and pathetic
And alone in life and mean, and mean, and mean, and mean
But someday, I'll be living in a big ol' city
And all you'll ever gonna be is mean
Someday, I'll be big enough so you can't hit me
And all you're even gonna be is mean

No comments: