May 7, 2011

Cutest Proposal Ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaqBXGnj2lQ

Sorry guys for the random posts. I've been watching romcoms and chickflicks since I got home from Queen's - beautiful campus and an amazing city. I still haven't made my decision yet. I'm not going to rank about how I got rejected from Mac though. Different story.

Anyway, I looooooooooooooooooooove this proposal. Tis uber cute. But I'm sorry, the ring should be in the box. The guy should get down on one knee. And the ring should fit. If you're going to propose, do it right.

But still, uber cute. The opening a bigger box thing until you get to your small gift is always a classic. I love it. Every time. :)

Anyway, back to Serendipity. One of my favourite chick flicks of all time. :)
Again, it makes me feel like I'm in a fairytale. I hope it ends happily ever after.

Prudence B.

PS: I hate her boyfriend. OMG.