Mar 13, 2010

S is for Savvy

It's also for Saturday.
Hey guys and gals.
What's up with all of you?

My Saturday has been extraordinaire. Wanna hear about it? Well, for today I'm going to treat you like my friends. I'm going to talk, and if you choose to listen then that's your fault. :)

I slept in my freshly washed sheets last night, and there's nothing better than freshley washed sheets! So, I woke up around 10, then watched the news and Save the Last Dance with my awesome cousin, Steph, and mommy dearest. Then after brunch (mmmmm, eggrolls), Steph and I hopped on the subway and went to Chinatown/ Kensington Market. It was fun, especially considering I hadn't been shopping there before.

We didn't have all that much time, and I didn't have all too much money so I didn't get too muuch, but we looked around a bunch. What we did end up buying was a new grey hat, a purse, Angie's birthday gift (I bought), some movies, and two pairs of sunglasses, one for Steph and one for myself. Then we met up with Steph's friend Sarrah.

They were gonna do something down there, I'm almost sure of it, but I had to go back uptown. So, I caught the streetcar hen subway. WEIRDEST THING: I'm sitting at the station, waiting for the subway, and this random girl comes and sits beside me! It's not like there was nowhere else to sit, the entire bench was empty. But rather than sit in her own personal bubble like a regular person, she decides to intrude mine! I didn't mind, and I do suppose I couldve been friendly and started a conversation, but she was sitting RIGHT beside me and I was caught off guard. Then, atop of that, the subway that comes has to be the slowest subway ever. It made me late for church.

After church, I met up with two of my good friends: Diana and Emily. I was a bit early since by time I heard about the slight change of plan, I was already at the mall. So, I went to Indigo and bought Tempted, the latest installment of the House of Night novels. Not that I'm into those vampire novels, but these ones are pretty good. Which reminds me, Heather gave me a book to read that was written by her friend's mom, called Hunger Games. I saw it today at Indigo, on the top 20 recommended list! I thought it was cool.

Dee, Em and I ended up seeing She's Out of my League, which was pretty good. It was funny and cute. It reminded me of something, but I can't tell you, now can I? ;)

Now, I'm at home and I should be packing. I leave for Sudbury tomorrow, which should be so much fun. Note the sarcasm. Instead of packing, I think I'm going to take my makeup off and go to bed.

Have a great March Break,
Prudence B-toes

PS : my Friday night is coming. Oddly enough, it's considerably longer than this. :)

No comments: