Mar 7, 2010

Angelique

Hey readers.

Sorry about the spam from Gio and Anne. I quite frankly have NO IDEA what they were talking about, or why the sudden interest to blog...?

One question for them: Anne, who's Mike? ;)

Anyway, this blog is not about them. It is about the beautiful and lovely Angelique.

She's such a doll, but I hate her keyboard. I cannot seem to type on it. Which is odd, because last night I was perfectly fine with typing.

Long story short, I was going to blog until she woke up. But I think my typing/ my asking her how to turn on her computer woke her up, so now I'm boring her.

She says I'm not, but I want to play Rockband in bed. Which should be interesting.

Oh, Mona left. Tear.

So, we went to dinner at the Pickel Barrel, much like I did the night before, but that is irrelevant in this blog post. We both looked gorgeous, if we may say so ourselves. I LOVED Angie's dress and boots. They were killer. Anyway, we ate, kind of backwards for me. I had dessert first, then an appetiser, but whatever. Halfway through dinner, I had the urge to sleepover at Angie's, just because our time at dinner was simply not long enough. So, guess what happened?

I'm sure you can guess, based on the fact that I mentioned bed about thirty times. And sleep. And her cat.

So, we took some pictures. Danced. Had some fun. Then had a very nice and long conversation while we fell asleep. Of course, the night ended with me telling a story. What a shocker.

Love,
Prudence B-toes. ;]

No comments: