Mar 9, 2010

Anna Banana

Hey readers.

I don't know if I told you but I got an iPod touch for Christmas and I'm blogging from it for the first time. Yes, I feel cool.

I guess I just wanted to try it and hopefully, improve my typing since I make a lot of mistakes. (I apologize in advance.)

So, shout out to my friend Anna who said she was gonna read my blog. HI ANNA! I haven't read her blog yet but that's next on my to-do list so... It's www.1993ad.blogspot.com, if anybody wants to read it avec moi. Which reminds me, the lovely Angie has a new blog, which you can find in my favourites or followers or whatever.

I think I'm done for now, cause I need to go to grade eight night to help out my math teacher. We're hopefully gonna get AP sweaters next year, cause we're the coolest AP nerds ever. I'm kinda pysched for that. :)

xoxo,
Prudence B;]

1 comment:

HEY! said...

HEYYYYYY OMG I LOVE THAT! YES GET SWEATERS! can i have one? i know im not and ap math nerd but i wish i was one! :Dp.s im gonna read her blog :)