May 21, 2010

MAY DAY!

READERS.

I am so excited.
I just got back from the Taylor Swift concert.
She is honestly the prettiest and sweetest girl I've ever seen.

She is so cute, she got so teary eyed when she heard how loud we screamed for her.
That's the sweetest and humblest thing I have ever seen!

ANYWAY.
My May has been mega hectic!
Between ISUs, work, writing report cards, and trying to have a life, I've been extrememly mega busy.

But, today marked the day that starts the best week + a bit of my year!

Friday, May 21: TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT.
Saturday, May 22: First Saturday since Easter I get to sleep in. Also, last DI meeting for the year, then sleepover at Angie's.
Sunday, May 23: HARRY POTTER EXHIBIT AT THE SCIENCE CENTRE.
Monday, May 24: Finish ALL work for rest of year except exams. LEAVE FOR TENNESSEE.
THEN, FOR THE NEXT WEEK, I get a break from school and I get to go to Knoxville, Tennessee.

I'm sooooooooooo looking forward to it.
And in DI, we've stepped EVERYTHING up a couple of notches.

Just like in Glee, when Artie steppped up his dancing. ;)

Anyway,
I'm mega tired from my mega busy day today.
So, goodnight! <3

Prudence B. ;)

No comments: