May 10, 2010

Cat Nip Balls, thanks to PETA

So, I've been procrastinating.

I have so much work to do, but I got a lot of it done over the weekend.

I felt very productive. :)

Anyway, today was supposed to be yet again, another productive day.

However, I got home, took a nap, read, then worked on my homework.
I got one assignment done.

Now, I'm supposed to be making lesson plans for work, but I decided to get rid of the 27 emails that are haunting my inbox.

So, here's the article on how to make cheap cat nip balls for your feline friends.
http://prime.peta.org/2010/05/lets-have-a-ball?=cppenews0510


Also, a very interesting fact from the monthly SPCA International Newsletter:
The fur production industry isn’t only cruel to our beautiful animal friends; it also does extensive damage to our environment. According to the Industrial Pollution Projection System, the fur dressing and dyeing industry is one of the five worst industries for toxic metal pollution to the land. Mink, foxes, raccoon dogs, and rabbits are common species exploited for their fur.

Speaking of homework, my assignment was on laughter therapy.
So, we could all use a laugh.
And why not be green while doing it? [I should really post this on my OTHER blog, oh well]

http://www.grist.org/article/2010-05-05-its-getting-ha-in-here-comedians-on-eating-animals

Anyway, I NEED TO FOCUS.
JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU.

xoxo,
Prudence B. ;)

No comments: