Apr 22, 2008

homework...):

Once upon this disaster called life we all went to school and got our bags full of bricks called textbooks that the teachers expect us to read, comprehend and answer questions in. Well... Newsflash: WE DON'T!

I, for one, hate homework. I'm all for the learning thing - better education, better paying job, better money - but why, oh why, do we need to get homework? Like we don't do enough work AT SCHOOL!? We need to work AT HOME too?!  It sucks. Sucks, SUCKS, SUCKS!

Math is stupid. AP Math is stupid. ALL MATH IS STUPID. I'm currently going through some math issues right now in case you haven't noticed. We're learning angles, big whoop right? And, I admit I'm a bit of a math geek, so when I wasn't enthused, big deal. Angles are boring, corresponding, opposite, supplementary, parallel lines, whatever. No biggie. Then came the diagonals.

DUN DUN DUN.

Quote: "When you insert a diagonal in the midsection between a line segment, and you attach all of the diagonals the same shape is formed with the same number of sides inside the original polygon."

Okay, A) WTF? B) Diagram makes some sense. Then we start learning all this shit about equal angles and parallel lines and other stupid stuff and all the properties of different shapes. Now, I can usually memorize stuff but this is just unreal. HELP ME! Please. Help me. I'm so going to fail my math test Friday. Gulp.

Hating Homework,

(Ha! And my english prof says I can't do alliteration!)

AntiPrincess

No comments: