Apr 19, 2008

CN Tower



Once upon this disaster called life I climbed the CN Tower.

And for all you dimwits (no offense, cause I call everyone a dimwit. :P) out there who think I scaled the CN Tower - I did not. I climbed the stairs with one of my good and life-long friends, Emily, to raise money for WWF, no. Not wrestling.

Yes, it was hard but it was pretty fun too. And you feel such a sense of pride and invincibility once you reach the top - hence the blog. It's all for a great cause right? I'm into the whole environmentalist thing. It was pretty awesome.

I raised a total of $760 and Em rose $150. Not bad at all. Definitely an improvement from last year, when I raised just over $500 and went alone.

I also bet my time from last year, just over 41 minutes and completed the 144 flights in 33:57. :) Je suis tres proud. My friend is much more athletic than I, and therefore completed the (what's 144x12? or 12^3?) 1728 stairs in 29:28 minutes.

You, readers, should totally try it! It's so exhilarating, exciting, and makes you feel great. I lost 3 pounds. ; ) And you get a trip to Toronto out of it. I think there's one in the fall too for breast cancer or something. So, if I may encourage you to do something: CLIMB THE CN TOWER!

Environmentally,

AntiPrincess

No comments: