Dec 25, 2010

Christmas

Hey readers

Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, despite the fact that anyone an hour or more ahead of Toronto will say that I'm too late.

Anyway, I had a very good Christmas. I got a replacement iPod for the one that got stolen in Ireland, but score: this one has a camera and FaceTime! I also got my own camera and it's awesome. It's not an SLR but it takes great photos, has a wicked awesome zoom and has a GPS! Wouldn't that have been awesome for the summer, considering that was when I did most of my traveling? Anyway, I got some really nice clothes too! Some new pants, a really cute shirt and an amazing dress.

Speaking of clothes, I don't understand how at some stores a size 0 is too big, yet at other stores a size 3 is too small. Tis ridicules! I'm actually really happy about how much weight I've lost. And no, it's not because I thought I was fat, just out of shape. But I'm much more fit now and I've manages to really tone my legs and buttocks. :)

This is the third time I've heard Crazy by Aerosmith today. I don't know why... But on that note, I think I like someone. Actually, I know I like him, I just can't decide if I want to get over him or let myself keep my feelings for him. Right now, I'm leaning toward the latter. Problem is that he lives really far away. Like, I couldn't even drive there far away. I'll see him again in a few months, I guess. Then we'll see where things go. Unfortunately, I have no idea how he feels. And I find myself more and more tempted to ask him or tell him how I feel, but somebody once told me that if a guy cares for me, he's only worth caring for if he has the courage to tell me. So I've been sticking to that since then. ... Anyway. He was what I really wanted for Christmas... Maybe it'll happen for my birthday. One can dream.

Well, I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

Love always,
Prudence B <3

No comments: