Oct 9, 2009

Google vs Yahoo War

K.
Google wins. EPICLY. Behemoth win.

Just a few examples of WHY:

Midgets are...
"If you had to guess, as a species, would midgets be more or less flammable than humans?"

If your life..
"If your life had a face, I would punch it. I would punch your life in the face"

David is..
"David is standing behind Ashley and Ashley is standing behind David."
"David is to be returned to Italy as quickly as possible."

Anne is...
"Anne is a speed freak."
"Anne is a man."

Megan is..
"Megan is a fox."
"Megan is a man."
"Megan is mean."
"Megan is hot."

Animals have..
"Animals have souls."
"Animals have feelings and emotions."
"Animals have the right to be tasty."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IF YOUR LIFE HAD A FACE, I WOULD PUNCH IT. I WOULD PUNCH YOUR LIFE IN THE FACE.
Epic win.
:D
I hope you can guess who this is :P
P.S. ANIMALS HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE TASTY!!!

UberBeamer said...

Where do you go for that?

Anonymous said...

where did you get your wallpaper