Jun 28, 2009

You're a funken batch of cookies!

Alright. So, lately, I've become something close to 10x lamer than usual.
Because I keep saying stupid phrases.
So, I've decided (with Anne) to stop saying omg, fail and like.
Furthermore, we've come up with substitue phrases.
Instead of omg, oh my cheese or oh my cheese covered corn! (back story is further down)
Instead of fail, fizzle.
Instead of like - well, just don't use it.

Also, instead of the f word, fun.
Ie: funking, fun you, etc.

Other phrases include:
Fizzle of titantic proportions
Behemoth win
You funkin fizzle
Son of a batch of cookies!
Climb the ladder of lameness
OR
Climb the lame ladder

That's pretty much it..
Remember to thumbs up my definitions. (:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=prudencebubbletoes

xoxo,
AntiPrincess

PS: I've decided to change my Alias from AntiPrincess to PrudenceBubbletoes

1 comment:

HEY! said...

omg dont change your alias thats weird xoxox prudence bubbletoes thats sounds so LAME dont do it it anitprincess!!!