Apr 3, 2009

starlight starbright, i wish i may, i wish i might

well, my adorable little grey tabby - Starlight Puppy Young - just gave me a facial rubdown.
she gives me one occassionally.
she'll sit on the arm of the chair with her front paws on my shoulder and just rub her face against mine. the only trouble is, she gets tangled in my hair.
and she licks the inside of my ear.
and it tickles.
EXTREMELY.

anyways, it was cute.
she stopped when i pushed my hair to the other side.
i guess she likes the tangles.
she's moved on to the shadows that the computer screen casts.
i was going to practice my flute tonight. but my parentals are asleep already so...

btw, for all those who are wondering, NLS was hilarious.
i had so much fun for the 2nd half of the class.
the first half was kinda boring, just review and learning new stuff.
after that, we got to do situations.
Andy, my instructor, is the best.
he creates the FUNNIEST situations in the history of instructing.
it makes class fun. he jokes that we have too much fun and we're not learning.
he turns lifeguarding skills that we need into games.
its so much better than the physical pain of last week.
my body has adapted to it, i think.
no... not possible.

speaking of physical pain, we did our first physical challenge: the brick.
we all passed, so the brick is DONE. FOREVER.
i could not be happier to see it go!

surprisingly, im not really tired.
i think im going to raid someone's blog.
then maybe ill do some homework.
OMG, THIS IS WEIRD.
DID I JUST SAY THAT?!

lol. xoxo,
antiprincess
ps: in case you cant tell, im in a pretty good mood. :)

1 comment:

HEY! said...

OMFG THE BIRCK I REMEMBR DOING THAT WHEN I WAS LIKE 11,12,13 and i went to swim camp holy hell that thing was fucking heavy
the instructor would be like who wants to plat BRICK!!! and every one was all like ME!!! i DOO!!! and i was like no i dont wanna do that that thing is heavyier then my head
and then they'd be like you need this to pass so id do it and like half drown cus you know i was a small kid and still am :S but yea so id come up coughing and heaving and then when i was 12 they said here the 20 pound brick and i was like FUCK WAT>??? i can barely carry the 10 pound one and when i was 13 i swear they thought i was secretly hideing my strenght becuase they were all like heres the 50 pound one and i was like FUCK??????? im gonna fucking drown!!!!