Apr 27, 2008

Friends

Once upon this disaster for life I saw God.

His name was Charlene, Giovanna, Josh, Vanessa, Carol, Sofia, and Maria.

Log 1:
I went to the mall after school on Friday. It was way beyond awesome. I had so much fun. We were foolish in the makeup store and I inquired as to why they were selling make up tested on animals. I made my friends vow never to shop there ever again. :) It was successful. We then went shopping around the world, or what felt like around the world. We passed the same store like 6 times in the endless labyrinth. [Did I spell that right?] Anyways, we tried on loads of stuff but considering I only had $40 to spend, I bought a new pair of adorable short shorts and a pretty yellow sundress at Stitches. Total: $35. I was happy. Shopping therapy was good. :)

Log 2:
After our Friday night adventures at the mall with Giovanna, Carol, Sofia and Maria, I was happy. I had somewhat of a social life this weekend. :) Then, Saturday I spent mostly inside - hanging posters on my ceiling, cleaning my room, and starting, just starting my scrapbook. I have so much scrapbooking to do. Who knew it took so much organization? ANYWAYS. This blog is about friends, not scrapbooking. So, then I went to Church like a good little innocent darling. Psh; yeah right. Then I was bored and on IM with my friend - Charlene. We decided to have a mini-party at my house. Basically, it was like a second Earth Hour. Charlene and Josh came over, then an hour or so later, Vanessa came over. We played poker, laughed, talked, then went outside and they all scared me shitless. I get freaked out easily and Josh is evil. After extracting the lamp from its spot in the closet, we went down to the swings. Scary shit. I swear, we could've been in a horror movie. Then we went back inside and played more poker. It was a good night; lots of laughs.

Then: the disaster called life returned.
I've been crushing on this guy for a while.
And I told him.
Gulp.
Basically, he doesn't like me back. You know that stupid "let's just be friends" line? Yeah. I hate it. Forever.
But, I haven't been crying for six hours straight. Charlene and Vanessa helped me through it. :) I'm actually okay. :)

Anyways, I love my friends. :)
Except Josh.
Lmao. jks.

dISATROUSLY,
Anti-Princess

No comments: